With summer looming, many of us have begun training for mini-marathons, fun-run’s, golf tournaments, matches and swimming challenges. However too often exercise can cause
joint stiffness and muscle pain which inevitably stop us in our tracks. Movial Plus is a nutritional supplement that is proven to reduce joint pain from the first month of treatment, compared with paracetamol.* In fact 75% of patients treated with Movial Plus report improvement in joint and muscle pain.
“Injuries are unavoidable when playing Gaelic football and my joints have taken considerable punishment over the years,” saidAnthony Rainbow, former Senior All Ireland Gaelic Football player for Kildare. Movial Plus has helped with my mobility, flexibility and pain management. Since retiring from Gaelic football the product continues to provide a benefit to me as I get older.”
How does Movial Plus work?
Movial Plus stimulates synovial cell function due to its key ingredients including:
- Hydrolyzed collagen type II occurs naturally in the body. This is a source of amino acids which give structure and tone to connective tissue.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, healthy bones and cartilage, all of which are the building blocks of our joints. It also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Hyaluronic acid is a key component of the extracellular matrix, occurring naturally in the body. It is a key component of synovial fluid and cartilage.
- Pomegranate extract
Together these ingredients provide an anti-inflammatory effect upon the joints and:
- Stimulate synovial cell production
- Maintains joint cartilage function
- Improves physical recuperation
- Neutralises oxidative stress on joints
Keep your body moving this Spring & Summer with help from Movial Plus. Speak to your pharmacist today. Recommended Dosage – 1 –2 capsules per day. Movial Plus does not contain prohibited substances for athletes.
For more information visit www.scopehealthcare.ie.
*Medical data available upon request
MOVIAL Plus is available in chemists nationwide RRP €19.95