Nutritional expert and bestselling author Dr. Marilyn Glenville, PhD, will tour Ireland to give talks on Natural Solutions to Digestion Problems and How to Lose Stubborn Fat Around the Middle from 4th – 7th March 2013. The tour will take in Dublin, Galway, Cork and Cavan. Dr. Glenville, UK’s leading nutritionist will base her tour on two separate issues, digestive problems and losing fat around the middle. As former President of the Food and Health Forum at the Royal Society of Medicine, a registered nutritionist, psychologist, author and popular broadcaster, Dr. Glenville uses her expertise to assist people to improve health and weight problems in a holistic way.
Natural Solutions to Digestion Problems and IBS
One in five Irish people suffer from IBS with many more experiencing symptoms occasionally in their lives. IBS most commonly occurs between the ages of 20 to 30 years and women are twice as likely to suffer as men. Leading nutritionist Dr. Marilyn Glenville, PhD, has applied her many years of clinical experience to provide a lasting solution. Her talk on IBS is full of practical nutritional advice, as well as suggestions for ways to help tackle emotional wellbeing, which is an important part of treating IBS. Attendees at these talks will be among the first in Ireland to receive advice from Dr. Glenville who will release her new book, Natural Solutions to IBS in mid February 2013.
Based on 30 years’ experience in her clinics, this tailor-made programme doesn’t just focus on the symptoms but looks at the causes and takes a holistic, natural approach. And although it is proven to be effective on its own, Marilyn also lays out the medical options so those with digestive problems can make an informed decision on the most effective treatment to suit them.
During this talk Dr. Glenville will discuss how to relieve symptoms of IBS and heal the digestive system focusing on:
· What IBS actually is and how it is diagnosed
· Your medical treatment options – what’s helpful and what isn’t
· Nutritional tests to help you pinpoint the cause of your IBS
· How to identify potential trigger foods and how to eat to beat IBS
· Which supplements and herbs can help ease your discomfort
· The impact of your emotions and stress – and how to counteract them
· Natural solutions to many common digestive problems including bloating, flatulence, burping, indigestion, heartburn, constipation and diarrhoea
Fat Around the Middle – How to Lose that Bulge for Good
In this talk, Dr. Glenville explains why it is so difficult to lose stubborn fat around the middle, the related health dangers to this fat and details a three month plan on how to effectively shift the tummy. She outlines a simple, practical, easy to follow 3 month programme which comes from her best selling book Fat Around the Middle which has helped countless men and women lose the bulge for good.
This talk will answer these vital questions:
· Why is food on its own not the solution?
· Why haven’t any of your previous diets shifted this fat?
· Why is it dangerous to your health?
· What vitamins and minerals are best to take to change your body shape faster?
· How you should exercise to help get rid of the fat around your middle?
· What foods to eat to get your body in shape – and keep it that way!
The Marilyn Glenville tour visits:
Cavan, Monday, 4th March 2013 at Cavan Crystal Hotel, Dublin Road at 7pm
Galway, Tuesday, 5th March 2013 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Lough Atalia Rd at 7pm
Cork, Wednesday, 6th March 2013 at Clarion Hotel, Lapps Quay at 7pm
Dublin, Saturday, 9th March 2013 at Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley from 10am to 3.30pm
Tickets cost €15 in Cavan, Galway and Cork with the talk focusing on Digestive Problems and IBS for the first hour and Fat Around the Middle for the second hour. Tickets for the extended Dublin talks (2 hours per topic) cost €15 for a half day and €25 for a full day. Tickets are available in Health Matters, Nourish, The Health Store, Natural Medicine Company in Dublin, Back to Nature in Cavan, Evergreen stores in Galway and Here’s Health in Cork.