Polar has announced the launch of Polar Loop in the UK, a stylish activity tracker in the form of a smart bracelet which tracks daily activity and exercise levels. Pairing with a free online service and app, Polar Loop uses your data to suggest how you can make small changes in your daily lifestyle to improve health and wellbeing.
Created for people seeking a more active and balanced lifestyle, Polar Loop shows information about your activity goal, what you need to do to achieve it, calories and steps, all in one fashionable design you can wear 24 hours a day.
Polar Loop key features:
- · Accurately tracks five different levels of activity
- · Provides guidance on how to complete your day’s activity target, updating during the day
- · Alerts users, through a friendly message on their phone, when they have been still for too long
- · Intelligently measures your activity, taking account of your gender and age which is compared to the globally recognised physical activity guidelines from theWorld Health Organization
- · Provides daily, weekly and monthly views of activity levels at the different levels of intensity in the free online service and app
- · First product to combine activity monitoring with heart rate, by adding an optional heart rate sensor
- · Can go with you everywhere – work, in bed, out on the town, and also in the swimming pool
- · Add more intense workouts, by connecting Polar Loop with Polar’s H6 and H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensors
Having already proved extremely popular in America and other markets, Polar Loop is just one part of a larger Smart Coaching system designed to guide and motivate you towards a more active lifestyle.
Polar Flow (www.polar.com/flow), a smart web service which is also available on iPhone, provides daily, weekly and monthly summaries of your activity and smart guidance on how you can improve your long-term health levels by making small changes in daily activity.
Polar Loop is available for an introductory price of