Celebrating the centenary of the world’s greatest cycling race, Polar have unveiled the Official RC3 GPS Tour de France (TdF) BIKE training computer. Matching the iconic Yellow Jersey, the product carries a distinctive yellow band and will be worn by riders in the FDJ, Argos-Shimano and Euskaltel-Euskadi teams, including Nacer Bouhanni, Marcel Kittel and Samuel Sánchez.
The RC3 GPS TdF BIKE edition gives you the chance to ride like a pro with one of the lightest (58g) and slimmest (1.4cm in depth) GPS devices on the market, which now includes new real-time altitude measurement along with Polar’s Smart Coaching features.
Whatever your target – whether you want to simply get fit, enjoy the club ride or train for the next Tour de France – use Polar to listen to your body and help you along the way.
The new Polar RC3 GPS Tour de France BIKE training computer
- · Integrated GPS – fast, accurate speed, distance and route. Features ‘Back to start’: GPS based feature that guides the user back to the starting point of the training.
- Altitude – new, real-time GPS based altitude information.
- Training Benefit – instant feedback after each session on your wrist unit and then in more detail on www.polarpersonaltrainer.com.
- ZoneOptimizer – adjusts your personal heart rate zones for every training session, based on your current physiological condition. This allows you to get the exact training effect you are looking for.
- Fitness Test – measures your fitness level in five minutes and gives you a score helping you to see your progress.
- · Cumulative training load – shows your recovery status and how hard you worked. Allows you to plan training to maximise fitness and endurance.
- · Polarpersonaltrainer.com – download your training data to Polar’s web service and analyse your performance. Share your training data and route with friends through Facebook.
- · Endurance training programs – found at polarpesonaltrainer.com these cycling programs are created based on the user’s training history and ability level. There are 20 training levels ranging from beginner, moderate to advanced which give clear guidance for warm-up, work out and cool-down phases.
- · Cadence Sensor – measures your real-time and average pedalling rate of the ride.
The Polar RC3 GPS TdF is available in two different packages:
RC3 GPS TdF (£199.50) includes: RC3 GPS TdF Training Device & USB Cable
RC3 GPS TdF BIKE (£269.50) includes: RC3 GPS TdF Training Device, USB Cable, H3 Heart Rate Sensor & CS Cadence sensor™ W.I.N.D
Learn more about Polar at www.polaruk.co.uk