Today we are going to share 5 free tips that our best Transformation clients follow. If you use the information below and you can motivate yourself to train then you WILL see a dramatic change in your body shape in a short space of time. These are 5 things that our clients do and put simply, they work! If you want to achieve a change in your body like the photos below then begin with these 5 tips which will help you drop bodyfat and in turn help you become healthier.
1. Eat a protein rich diet. Protein in Greek means of prime importance, protein is the most essential macro nutrient for health and for getting in to shape. The main sources you get protein from are meats, fish eggs and nuts. We tell 70 % of our clients to aim for at least 2grams per kilo of bodyweight per day. The other 30 % are on higher ratios than this. From what we know anything less is insufficient. This must come from food and not from shakes. We recommend that you rotate your sources of protein regularly to avoid picking up a food intolerance. As much as possible try to eat organic sources of protein, your body will thank you for this
2. Eat Breakfast ; There are different opinions in the fitness world about whether to eat breakfast or not, some trainers follow intermittent fasting protocols and advise people not to eat breakfast and that’s fine but we advise 9/10 of our clients to eat breakfast and in our opinion it is the most important meal of the day. Personally I find it hard to go without food over a long period of time and im sure most of you do too, I have tried intermittent fasting before and just dont enjoy going long periods without food so I always advise clients to eat breakfast to. In special cases when clients are up extremely early we put breakfast back an hour or two and give them other nutrients on waking.Your breakfast should not be cereal and should contain a good source of protein, Charles Poliquins meat and nuts breakfast is a good place to start if you are knew to this.
3. Eat green veg every day : Our clients eat big amounts of veg especially green cruciferous veg which have been proven to aid fat loss. High in fibre and full of essential nutrients green veg will also help get you into great shape. Some of you may find it hard to get the right amounts so we recommend making soups or taking a greens drink like Charles Poliquins primal greens or Phil Richards green drinks. Again like with your protein its really important to vary your veg and a simple plan our clients follow is to have a list of all the veg we recommend and to mark the letter of each day beside whichever veg they have eaten, this smple trick will help you from eating brocolli every single day. We try buy organic as much as possible with our veg too.
4. Drink enough water. You all know how important water is but 9 out of 10 of the people who do our nutritional consultations dont drink enough water. Staying hydrated is massively important to achieve optimal health and to drop bodyfat. The drinking water in Ireland is quite poor with fluroide and limescale amongst other things in it. We recommend you buy a good quality filter, we use Britta filters which work well for us. If your budget allows we would advise you to go with reverse osmosis. As a rule of thumb the 2 litres per day rule works quite well and we recommend at least this if you are to achieve your health and fitness goals, and it goes without saying if you are more active you need to drink more water.
5. Train with intent – If you are training with us you can be sure your plan is tailored to your goals, if your training elsewhere or alone we suggest you consult your trainer to see if your training plan is right for you and will help you get to where you want to be. Each phase of your programme should be designed with an end result in mind(set goals) and your training should reflect that. You also need to train with intent and record every single thing you do, unless you do this progression will be hard. If you dont currently have a trainer then we suggest you seek one, failing that finding a training partner with similar goals is another step in the right direction. Going to the gym is about more than just getting a sweat on but you should walk out each day knowing you have given 100% and know that you followed strict form and your rest periods were correct.
There are many different ideas floating around the fitness industry at the moment and we are constantly studying, going to seminars and speaking with some of the most respected health professionals to stay ahead however sometimes the most simple things work best. Our online body transformation programme is a simple and easy to follow system which guarantees results. We have done for you training and nutritional plans which can be accessed from anywhere in the world on your laptop or mobile device 24/7 @www.onlinebodytransformation.com . We have had clients based in Balbriggan/Galway/Waterford/England/Usa/Australia – the biggest thing they have come back to us with is how easy the system is to follow. You can find out how to sign up here
Thanks for reading and remember keep it simple!!