The highly anticipated and globally renowned obstacle course race, Red Bull Conquer the Cashel will descend on the Rock of Cashel in Tipperary on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th of May. Registrations are now open at RedBull.ie/ConquerTheCashel.
This epic event will see thrill seekers from far and wide, tackle Tipperary’s Golden Vale in Cashel, challenging themselves in a contest like no other. A gruelling 2km course will feature over twenty ruthless obstacles from balance beams to cargo net climbs and stone wall crossings, each proving the ultimate test to even the most determined adventure seekers.
Dating from the 5th Century, the medieval ‘Rock of Cashel’ was the seat of the High Kings of Munster in the Middle Ages and an iconic Irish landmark ever since and will now play host to a race like no other.
Competitors over 16 can register to compete on one of two days with qualifiers and a final on each day where a male and female winner will be declared. Do you have what it takes to Conquer the Cashel? Register now at RedBull.ie/ConquerTheCashel.
- The event will take place over two days on Saturday, 28th & Sunday 29th May.
- A male and female winner will be declared on both days.
- An additional challenge will be added for the Final on Saturday and Sunday.
- The event will commence at 10:00am each day and there will be a new wave start every 15 mins.
- A mandatory event briefing will take place 10 minutes before each event start time.
- After a 90-minute break, Finals on both days will commence at 5:30pm.
- Each hour of qualification will be divided into 4 x 15-minute slots. This will mean that a maximum of 25 people will line up at the start line every 15 minutes.
- Competitors from 16 upwards are permitted to compete. However, competitors aged 16 and 17 must complete a consent form signed by their parent/guardian. Younger competitors may also be asked to verify their age. Please ensure you are carrying a relevant form of ID, such as a driver’s licence.