Come and join the fun this christmas on the Tullamore 5k Santa Fun Run which will help raise funds for Tullamore Rehab services and support local clubs and organisations. Give your runners one last workout before the new year on a fun and most importantly “short” jog around Tullamore.
– Starting at Rehab Care Centre (Tanyard, Tullamore) at 1.30pm on Saturday 18th Of December
– Free Santa Suit With each Registration and Santa Medal Upon Completion for all participants.
– Registration is €15 For Adults, €10 For U-18s, and €10 for club members of signed up teams etc.
– Registration Packs From The Brewery Tap, Rehab Care or National Learning Network (Both at The Tanyard) or contact 086 043 22 67.
– Festive After-Party in The Brewery Tap For All Participitants! With Mince Pies, Hot Drinks, Xmas Music And Plenty Of festive Cheer
– All participants are welcome, get your event pack today or call 086 043 22 67 for further details.
– If you are a member of a local club or organisation that would like to get involved get in touch with us.(086-043 22 67) Clubs can join the event and fundraise for both the charity and their club (50% For The Charity: 50% For Their Club or organistaion)