Looking for the cycling challenge of a lifetime?? Then why not take part in the first ever Celtic Cycle Challenge on August 13th 2011. Combining some of the best road cycling routes in Ireland and Britian, with a mobile tented village experience in a 6 day, 600 mile journey through Wales, England, Scotland, and Ireland. The Celtic Cycle Challenge offers those with a passion for road cycling the opportunity to be part of an exciting and adventurous challenge – whilst helping Barnados and the Irish Heart Foundation raise valuable funds for their work in combating heart disease and making Ireland a better place for children.
Registration and Costs
To register for the challenge go to www.celticcyclechallenge.ie you can pay the deposit to secure your place on the event today via our online booking system and commit to a minimum fundraising target of €2,500 which will be divided equally between Barnados and the Irish Heart Foundation.
The Celtic Cycle Challenge
- 600 miles – 100 miles per day – open road cycling
- ‘Tour’ style cycling with guided and fast moving pelotons fully supported
- Hotel accommodation in Dublin before and after the ride with camping en-route
- Mobile tented village – individual rider tents, mess & entertainment areas, and more!
- All-inclusive – 7 nights’ accommodation, all food, full event support and celebratory dinner in Dublin at the end of the challenge!
- Pre-event support including online participants area, info day, training ride, discounts and fundraising support
- Register now for €150 and help raise vital funds for Barnardos and the Irish Heart Foundation