- Ireland’s leading yoga retreat with world class yoga studio
- Practice yoga by the ocean, a stone’s throw away from home
- Connect with the wild nature and rejuvenate over a weekend of wellness
Love to practice yoga by the ocean? Want to connect with wild nature? No need to travel to far-away countries – Irish top yoga destination, the Cliffs of Moher Retreat offers a stunning location by the ocean.
The Cliffs of Moher Retreat is known for its world class yoga studio. The purpose-built venue is spacious, light and warm thanks to high end underfloor heating, and offers spectacular panoramic views over the Atlantic Ocean coast.
Add to that mouth-watering vegetarian food, country-like style comfortable accommodation, hotel standard quality, coastal walks, lots of time and space to relax, a long soak outside in the wood fired hot tub after dinner, meditation, cooking classes, nurturing staff, peaceful and cosy atmosphere… these are just some of the things people like at the Cliffs of Moher retreat and come back again and again.
The Cliff of Moher Retreat is located on the West coast of Ireland and Europe, just about the mid-point of The Wild Atlantic Way. The Cliffs of Moher is an area of outstanding natural beauty and is virtually untouched. This is an idyllic getaway for those seeking to get away from it all and reconnect with nature.
Cliffs of Moher run their own retreats with their resident teacher, Michelle Moroney who has been teaching yoga full time since 2003. There are a number of retreats all year ranging from weekends to week long: from full yoga immersions to yoga & hiking and yoga & cooking.
The venue can accommodate up to 30 guests in 14 luxury bedrooms. Communal spaces include a beautifully renovated kitchen and a dining hall. There are four comfortable lounges for guest to while away the hours with stunning views of the Atlantic coast and open fires.
Guests also have access to the lounge and living kitchen where you can see ferments, sprouts and kombuchas being made as well as having access to tea and coffee making facilities.
The retreat team grow much of their own vegetables within its Geodesic Dome and in the vegetable beds of its organic garden. The cuisine served at the retreat is contemporary vegetarian / vegan cuisine which is one of the top highlights of the retreat, praised by all its guests.
Top reasons to come to Cliffs of Moher Retreat
- Location: nature, wild Atlantic coast – area of outstanding natural beauty. Right on the mid point of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Facilities: world class yoga studio, a dedicated space created with a lot of care and attention to detail
- Yoga: highly qualified yoga teachers with a wealth of experience and a wide range of yoga styles offered
- Guest experience: with years of experience and an excellent infrastructure at the retreat, the retreat provides the guests with the top end service and comfort whilst also offering the authenticity of the place and the yoga programmes
- Cuisine: we offer contemporary vegetarian / vegan cuisine which is very highly praised by all our guests
- Variety: the retreat programme offers a very wide variety of options, so everyone can find something suitable for them