Being sporty is a lifestyle – an active lifestyle! From the pitch to the gym and the court to the track. Time is of the essence.
With that in mind, sports retail giant Decathlon has just launched its brand-new Shopping App: placing 70 sports in the palm of your hand and making browsing for your sport smoother, easier, and well.. quicker
Shop literally thousands of products: from high-quality sportswear, workout clothes, and cutting-edge equipment for kids and adults alike, all with affordable price tags. Decathlon has sports products for everyone; whether you’re a veteran athlete, a casual participant, or a complete beginner. Get inspired with Decathlon’s innovative range and experience online shopping done right.
Decathlon’s app aims to upgrade user’s shopping experience: with fast and secure checkout, wish-lists, scan & discover product information in stores, and digital receipt storage – plus a tonne of other benefits to come!
You can find the app on both the Apple and Google Play store – or simply scan the QR code below to download it.
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are 1,750 Decathlon stores in 62 countries worldwide.
- Employees of Decathlon are known as “Teammates”.
- All brands on sale in Decathlon stores in Ireland are Decathlon ONLY brands. They cannot be bought anywhere else.
- Decathlon has dedicated manufacturers worldwide that produce all of the items in the stores in Ireland, meaning better value products for all customers.
- There are 70 sports available at Decathlon, both online and in-store, with some sports more popular than others:
- Mountain – Decathlon’s hiking and camping equipment is loved by Irish customers. Decathlon Ireland is number 1 in the world for camping/hiking/trekking equipment within the global network of 1,750 stores.
- Watersport – Decathlon’s surf, bodyboard and kayak equipment has become hugely popular over the last few years. Decathlon Ireland is number 1 in the world for surf and stand-up paddle equipment within the global network of 1,750 stores.
- Cycling – Decathlon sells more than 350 bikes per week, just in Ireland, making the territory number 1 in the world for road cycling bikes and equipment for men and women within the global network of 1,750 stores.
- Other sports – Decathlon Ireland is number 2 in the world for rugby, table tennis and number 3 in the world for yoga, fitness and cross training. Decathlon Dublin is (until Limerick opens) the only Decathlon store in the world to stock Gaelic products.
- The brand has adapted the range and supply to respond to the incredible need for Decathlon in Dublin and Ireland, with more than 200,000 sports products across 70 sports available at Decathlon Ballymun.
- In 2021, the flagship Decathlon Dublin store was in the top 10 for sales in the world, among 1,750 stores in 62 countries.
- As part of the Decathlon Membership Program, already 500,000 loyal customers benefit from free sports classes in the Ballymun store every week.
- Decathlon is not just a sports store, it is a hub for all things sport.