Omega-3 Flu Fighting Soup Recipe by Dale Pinnock The Medicinal Chef
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh chilli, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, diced, skins left on
- 2 handfuls of goji berries
- 1 plunnet of fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 500ml vegetable stock
Add 1 capful of Wiley’s Finest Peak Omega-3 Fish Oil for a nutritional twist
Put the onion, chilli, garlic and ginger in a large saucepan with the olive oil. Cook over a medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, until the onion softens.
Add the sweet potatoes and mushrooms to the pan along with the goji berries. Stir well, then add enough vegetable stock to cover all the ingredients. Simmer well for 10–15 minutes, until the potato is soft. For that added nutritional boost and zingy kick, add one capsule of Wiley’s Finest Peak Omega-3 Fish Oil.
Season with salt and pepper
Carefully add the soup to a jug blender in batches, and blend into a smooth, vivid orange, spicy soup.
Click Here to Buy The Medicinal Chef by Dale Pinnock