You are invited to Vikki Jones & Jackie Baxter’s latest Long Covid Workshop this February 3rd.
Breathing Techniques to Support Your Long Haul Journey
Long Covid is different for everybody, but learning how to breathe properly on your good days and bad will help you navigate this journey. Vikki Jones and Jackie Baxter, both certified OA and Buteyko Clinic breathing instructors, with lived experience of Long Covid, share a few of the breathing exercses they use when coaching their Long Haul clients.
- Saturday 3rd February 2024
- 5pm London UK time
- Zoom | Online
Upcoming Training with Patrick McKeown
- The OA Program exists to empower everyone with optimal breathing as a foundational tool for health, well-being and performance.
- Our mission is to make the use of science-based breath techniques universal within a generation.
- Our vision is that one day, everyone will know, understand, and apply the power of the Breath.
The OA Advanced Instructor Training is our more complete certification. You will learn to teach functional breathing and high-altitude simulation exercises to clients of all ages and health profiles.
Our Advanced level Instructors work with all types of clients, from professional athletes, first responders and the military, to adults and children with chronic illnesses.
This training is the first of its type in Spain, and allows you to:
- Meet and train in person with Patrick McKeown, world renowned breathing expert and coach, and creator of the OA® Method.
- Learn in a stimulating and supportive group environment.
- Take a deep dive into the theory and practical application of the OA® Method. Your 3-day training is an immersive experience alongside Patrick in Spain, specially designed to introduce and welcome you to the Oxygen Advantage® community.
After your 3-day training, you will have the opportunity to complete your certification through an online learning portal to which you have lifetime access. You will be invited to all future refresher sessions on Zoom with Patrick.