March 25th 2012 signals the official start of Irish Summer time, which is good news for most of us, but for some, time changes can wreak havoc with body clocks, affecting energy, moods, immune systems and even hormones. A natural cure for sleeplessness that has become a craze in Scandinavia is the Yantra Mat. Based on the ancient healing of acupressure, the Yantra Mat hashelped millions of people across the globe with sleep problems whether as a result of stress, jet lag or clock changes.
Used daily use, before going to bed the Yantra Mat can significantly alleviate sleeplessness and even insomnia. By lying on the Yantra Mat, the weight of your own body provides the pressure needed to stimulate contact points along the spine, which increase blood flow, releasing and circulating endorphins which bring about an increased feeling and state of relaxation by balancing the mind and body.
The Yantra Mat trend started in Sweden where it has become one of the biggest health successes. In a country where people are known for being sceptical, an astonishing one in nine people own a Yantra Mat. In Sweden they are sold in garages, clothes shops, supermarkets and even garden centres.
The Yantra Mat:
- · Is a 100% cotton mat
- · Contains 8,820 acupressure contact points
- · Each acupressure point is calibrated to provide equal pressure at all points
- · Completely natural with no side effects
- · Relieves tense and stiff muscles and joints
- · Is safe, fast and very effective
How to use the Yantra Mat for Sleeplessness
- · Place the Yantra Mat on an even surface.
- · If possible, place a pillow under your neck.
- · This stimulates acupressure points along the spine to aid sleeplessness.
- · As with any complementary therapy, using the Yantra Mat while pregnant or breastfeeding is not recommended.
The Yantra Mat is priced at €29.95, and is available from Lifes2good on 1890 35 10 10, online at www.yantra.ie, and from leading pharmacies nationwide.